Not everyone who used Roundup® needs to contact a Roundup injury lawyer. However, if you have non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, another type of lymphoma, or leukemia and you used Roundup, then now is the time to call an attorney.
What Happens When You Call a Roundup Lawyer
Once you contact a Roundup lawyer claiming that you have cancer from Roundup exposure, you can expect the attorney to schedule a free initial meeting with you. At that meeting, the lawyer will ask you questions, such as:
- How or where did you use Roundup?
- How long, or over how many years, did you use Roundup?
- What is your medical diagnosis?
- How has your cancer impacted your life?
- What is your prognosis?
Additionally, you can ask the lawyer your own questions at this meeting. Your questions may include:
- How long have you been practicing law?
- Why do you think I should pursue a Roundup lawsuit?
- How will my case work?
- What will be expected of me during litigation?
- What could be included in my recovery if my case is successful?
- Do you have any client reviews or testimonials that I review?
- What do you know about Roundup safety studies and warnings?
The goal of the meeting is for you and your lawyer to get to know one another, for your lawyer to assess your potential claim, and for you to decide whether you trust this lawyer to represent you.
Don’t Wait Too Long to Make the Call
Every state, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire, has a statute of limitations that gives you a time by which you must file a lawsuit. If you file a Roundup cancer case after this deadline expires, then the defense can file a motion with the court to dismiss your case and you won’t recover any damages.
Are You Looking for a Social Security Disability Attorney in Boston, MA?
If you are looking to apply for social security disability, you need to speak with an experienced social security disability lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Natick Office directly at 888.904.6847 to schedule your free consultation.