You did not expect this day to come until you were ready to retire. Until then, you expected to keep working. Unfortunately, you suffer from a permanent and completely disabling injury or illness that has prematurely ended your working years. Now, you are left trying to figure out how to pay your bills without an income. A social security disability lawyer can help.
Social Security Disability May Be an Option for You
While you were working, you paid into the Social Security system and now you may be eligible for Social Security disability benefits. However, Social Security disability benefits are not automatically awarded when you identify as disabled. Instead, you must submit a complicated application and have that application approved.
Unfortunately, the majority of initial Social Security disability applications are denied—often because of errors on the application. These denials can result in months without benefits and additional paperwork and stress as you go through the appeals process. This can be avoided, however, with the help of experienced Social Security disability lawyers.
Our Experienced Social Security Disability Lawyers are Here to Help You—From Your Initial Application Through Your Final Appeal
Whether you are considering filing for Social Security disability or you need to file an appeal to get the benefits that you deserve, the lawyers of Keefe Disability Law are here to help. We can help you if:
- You Need to Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits. If you contact us before you apply, then we can file a convincing application on your behalf that includes the required medical evidence and that is free from any errors that could result in an unnecessary denial of benefits.
- You Have Already Applied for Social Security Disability Benefits. If you have already applied for benefits and you have additional information to provide then you should not wait for a denial of benefits. Instead, you should contact an experienced lawyer for help. A lawyer can also help you if you are currently receiving benefits and you are informed that your case is being reviewed or that your benefits may be ending.
- Your Application for Social Security Disability Benefits has been Denied. A denial can be scary, but it is not the end of the road. We can help you file an appeal to get the benefits that you deserve if you contact us before the time to file an appeal expires.
Wherever you are in the Social Security disability application process, our skilled lawyers are ready to fight for your fair benefits.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Our Disability Lawyers
You can expect to get the help that you deserve. We want to get to know you and to work with you to get you the Social Security disability benefits that you have earned. We want to know how your injury or illness impacts your life and your ability to work, and we want to make sure that you have all of the information that you need to make informed decisions about your future. To that end, there are two things that you can be sure of:
- When you contact Keefe Disability Law you will talk to a person who can answer your questions. You will not have to wait for a call back that you aren’t sure is ever going to come. Instead, our knowledgeable team of social security lawyers and paralegals are available for you when you need us.
- You will have access to a wide range of materials to learn about the Social Security disability process. That includes the FAQs, articles, and videos on this website, and the books that we have available for you to download right now.
Keefe Disability Law is not a national law firm. Instead, we only represent New Englanders who need to file for disability benefits or who need to appeal to the hearing offices located in Boston, Massachusetts; Springfield, Massachusetts; Providence, Rhode Island; or Manchester, New Hampshire. We know the practices of these courts well.
If you live in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or New Hampshire and you have a potential Social Security disability claim, then we encourage you to contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Let’s talk about how we can get you the Social Security disability benefits that you have earned.
Are You Looking for a Social Security Disability Attorney in Boston, MA?
If you are looking to apply for social security disability, you need to speak with an experienced social security disability lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Natick Office directly at 888.904.6847 to schedule your free consultation.
You Can Trust Keefe Disability Law
Read a Client Review
Keefe Disability Law worked diligently on my disability claim. They helped me weave through the intricate web of filing and maintaining my claim. The professionalism and compassion of the staff and attorneys were extraordinary. The preparation and sound legal advice offered to me were of the highest standards. I would definitely recommend them.
Written by: Patricia Venezia
Keefe Disability Law
5 / 5 stars
Overall rating: ★★★★★