At this point, you should consider hiring a good disability attorney to help you. How do you choose the best lawyer?
- Make sure your lawyer is experienced in the courtroom. Some lawyers will do almost anything to avoid the expenses of a courtroom battle. Yours should be willing and able to take your case all the way.
- Get referrals from neighbors, family, and friends. When someone you know is experiencing the same problems you are, sometimes he or she can help you find a competent, successful attorney.
- If you use a lawyer for other things, ask him for a referral. If you hired a lawyer for something else, like a will, give him a call. He may know a good disability lawyer in your area. Most attorneys know the reputations of their colleagues.
- Find out what the fee policy is for your chosen attorney. What kinds of charges will there be? Will you be charged for the first consultation? How are charges figured after that? Get the fee agreement in writing.
- Set up an appointment to meet with a prospective lawyer before you hire him or her. When you get there, ask yourself some questions. Is the office a pleasant place to be? Is the staff courteous and caring? Does the attorney welcome you, listen to you, and take your concerns seriously? What outcomes has this attorney had in cases like yours?
If, after taking these steps, you find an attorney you think can help you, then you can begin to relax and let someone else handle the complications of the disability process.
At Keefe Disability Law, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our clients. When you hire us we can promise you:
- Help handling every aspect of your case including filing SSA paperwork, submission of your medical records, filing appeals, dealing with judges, and holding your hand along the way.
- Answering each and every phone call with full attention and giving you an answer to your question before you hang up.
- Personal attention to you and your claim. We make sure we know all about you: your daily life, your education, your family, your job and duties and your specific medical problems.
- Extensive knowledge of Massachusetts and New England disability law. While you can hire a nationwide firm that says they can help in any state, we live and work in your area. We know the local laws and courts better than anyone else.
- The best representation because we are disability specialists. We only take disability cases, focus all our expertise on this area of law, and are always willing to take your case to court to get the best result possible.
- Many, many referrals from happy clients. And we would love to add you to our list.
Call Keefe Disability Law today toll free at 888-904-6847 to request your first free case evaluation. Let us help you get on with your life.