Links and resources to helpful information about Social Security Disability
Keefe Disability Law is constantly performing extensive research to bring readers more information on Social Security Disability and how it affects your life, your work and your well-being. Check out these helpful sites that can provide you with additional information. You can also receive a free copy of Keefe Disability Law's best resource, their book, the 7 Costly Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Social Security Disability Claim.
- Apply for Social Security Disability: Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits online on the Social Security Administration's website.
- Apply for Supplemental Security Income: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) application process and applicants' rights.
- Benefit Eligibility Screening Tool: The Social Security Administration's Benefit Eligibility Screening Tool (BEST) helps you find out if you are eligible to receive social security benefits.
- Benefits Calculator: The Social Security Administration's site provides benefit calculators to estimate your possible benefit amounts using different dates and levels of future earnings.
- Social Security & Supplemental Security Income Disability Programs: Administered by the Social Security Administration, the Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Disability programs provide assistance to people with disabilities.