Why Hire a New England SSA Disability Lawyer to Help You?Becoming disabled and leaving your New England job can be disheartening and confusing. While expenses remain the same, your income may take a nosedive that is always frightening to the average American. Suddenly you begin to wonder how you can make ends meet. At this point, it is time to take a long, hard look at the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) disability program.
Unfortunately, as disability lawyers in Massachusetts, we know that one visit to the SSA disability website can almost make the problem worse, as the rules, regulations and exceptions pile up. Even the simplest question you might have can lead you into a heaping helping of confusion and red tape.
So, is it worthwhile to hire a disability law specialist to help you apply for and receive benefits? We think so, and with as many as 70% of initial Massachusetts SSA disability applications denied each year, we hope you will read on.
A Boston disability lawyer can give you many advantages in the process including:
- Collecting all the information you need to apply and making sure it is submitted correctly and on time.
- Protecting your right to a fair hearing.
- Filing appeals to challenge unfavorable decisions.
- Gathering complete medical records and evidence of your condition and knowing when and how to use this information to your advantage.
- Acting as your advocate, should you have to go to court.
- Helping you to prepare yourself for any court proceedings.
- Representing you in any and all court proceedings.
- Speeding up the time it takes to begin receiving benefit checks.
There is no earthly reason you should not receive SSA disability benefits if you need them. But there are many reasons you could be denied. And having an experienced, caring disability lawyer in Massachusetts on your side can help in many ways.
The legal team at Keefe Disability Law has represented many people just like you and gained them peace of mind. Call us toll free today at 888-904-6847 to start working on your case. Or fill out the confidential form on this page and we will contact you.