Q Should I hire a Massachusetts disability attorney?
Whether you hire a lawyer to help you with your disability claim depends on your personal situation. Ask yourself these questions:
- Has your disability made it impossible for you to work?
- Have you already applied for benefits with the Social Security Administration (SSA) and been waiting a long time for a response?
- Have you been denied by the SSA?
- Are you getting frustrated by the "red tape" required by the SSA?
- Are you running out of time and money and can't wait until the SSA finally resolves your claim?
If you have answered yes to even one of these questions, you probably need an expert to guide you through the process of qualification and acceptance. A good disability lawyer can take care of every aspect of your claim, from filing the initial paperwork to arguing your case in front of a judge if need be.
Being disabled and unable to work can be frustrating and emotionally draining. Sometimes the best thing to do is ask for help. Keefe Disability Law offers peace of mind by removing the burdens and obstacles of disability claims.
Call us today toll free at 888-904-6847 or fill out the form on this page to request your free case review. We would like to represent you and make your life a bit easier. We serve clients in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.