Here are some suggestions:
- How long have you been practicing disability law?
- What experience do you have in disability law?
- How long will my case take to resolve?
- What are the outcomes I might expect in my case?
- How often do you contact me about my case?
- How soon can I expect to hear from you when I need help?
- How familiar are you with the courts and judges in our area?
- Who will be working on my case?
- What are your fees and how am I billed?
- What is a reasonable estimate of how much my case will cost overall?
We know that hiring a lawyer is a big step for you. You need assurance that the firm you hire will work as a team, care about you as a person, and work hard to resolve your issues and get you the benefits you deserve. A good start is to know as much as you can about your attorney. Asking these suggested questions and any others you may have is a good way to feel comfortable with your decision.
At Keefe Disability Law, we take each client seriously. We welcome questions and have the answers. Please contact us today at our toll free number, 888-904-6847, and start getting your questions answered. Our office is in Medfield, Massachusetts, but we also serve clients in New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. Don't delay your benefits any longer.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Questions to ask a Massachusetts Disability Lawyer Before Hiring"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."